The 'Start-up Business Financials: Forecasting Made Easy!' course is designed to help new business owners learn the fundamentals of forecasting, how to create and apply them. Whether you need to write your business plan or use the forecast as a guide to monitor your sales and expenses, this course is structured to help you get your forecasts done.
What will enrollees receive from taking this course?
- Enrollee should be able to identify the components of forecasting
- Enrollee should be able to prepare a forecast based on their business needs.
- Enrollee should be able to complete their startup forecasts much faster.
- Enrollee should be able to clearly articulate how they derived their numbers
- How to use this course
- Section 2 - Introduction to Forecasting
- Introduction to Forecasting
- Startup Financials
- Understanding Forecasting
- Test your learning
- Section 3 - Financial Forecasting Simplified
- Forecasting Fundamentals
- Forecasting Timeframes
- Types of Forecasts
- Section 4 - Developing a Forecasting Model
- Creating and Expense Session 7
- Sales Forecast Simplified
- COGs Budgeting
- Fundamentals of Cash Flow Projections
- Year-to-Year Projections
- Sales Forecast Template
- Section 5 - How to Use the Forecasting Process
- Using Your Forecasts
- Updating Your Forecasts
- Getting Help
- Before you go...
- Discovery Session Offer
Karlene Sinclair-Robinson is the Bestselling Author of Spank The Bank: The Guide to Alternative Business Financing. She has been dubbed "The Queen of Business Financing" and "Business-Knowledge Superstar" with over 15 years of business experience. She is the Founder and Managing Member of KSR Solutions, LLC. She founded KSR on the premise that more was needed to help lower and eventually eliminate the business failure rate. Karlene has been an in-the-classroom entrepreneurial instructor for over nine (9) years. With the need to provide more access to training and her willingness to share, she's embarked on including ecourses as part of her solution to supporting her clients and students. Karlene is considered a foremost expert in Entrepreneurship, Business Financing, Small Business, New Business Development, Business Planning, and Leadership. She has been a social media influencer in the areas of financing, small business, and entrepreneurship.
$59.99Business Budgeting Made Easy: How to Create a Budget that Works