The 'Start-up Business Financials: Forecasting Made Easy!' course is designed to help new business owners learn the fundamentals of forecasting, how to create and apply them. Whether you need to write your business plan or use the forecast as a guide to monitor your sales and expenses, this course is structured to help you get your forecasts done.
What will enrollees receive from taking this course?
- Enrollee should be able to identify the components of forecasting
- Enrollee should be able to prepare a forecast based on their business needs.
- Enrollee should be able to complete their startup forecasts much faster.
- Enrollee should be able to clearly articulate how they derived their numbers
- How to use this course
- Section 2 - Introduction to Forecasting
- Introduction to Forecasting
- Startup Financials
- Understanding Forecasting
- Test your learning
- Section 3 - Financial Forecasting Simplified
- Forecasting Fundamentals
- Forecasting Timeframes
- Types of Forecasts
- Section 4 - Developing a Forecasting Model
- Creating and Expense Session 7
- Sales Forecast Simplified
- COGs Budgeting
- Fundamentals of Cash Flow Projections
- Year-to-Year Projections
- Sales Forecast Template
- Section 5 - How to Use the Forecasting Process
- Using Your Forecasts
- Updating Your Forecasts
- Getting Help
- Before you go...
- Discovery Session Offer
$49.99Business Budgeting Made Easy: How to Create a Budget that Works